ARTICUL8 - 8 Women, 8 Weeks.
A public speaking coaching program with a difference: learn the techniques that actors use to engage audiences whilst building a supportive community of women around you so you can step out with confidence and speak authentically!
What is ARTICUL8?
ARTICUL8 is an 8 week coaching program that will help you find your confidence, and develop your public speaking skills.
In 8 weeks, you will:
- Become an amazing public speaker: Learn and apply the performance techniques that actors use to engage and captivate large audiences.
- Develop your inner strength and confidence: Be called out on your own 'bullshit', and be supported as you work through it.
- Belong to a tribe of strong women: Engage in supportive networks and friendships with myself, and 7 other women.
- Be ready to give a TEDTalk: If you have an 10 to 18 minute script ready, and you want me to help you make it come alive so you can give the TEDTalk you've always dreamed of: LETS DO IT!
What am I getting when I sign up for ARTICUL8?
- 1 Hour Personal Coaching Call with Alison, once a week for 8 weeks
- 2 Hour Group Support Call, once a week for 8 weeks.
- 1 hour Reflection exercises and homework (at least), once a week for 8 weeks
- Access to the private facebook support group: Tribe members only!
- A supportive tribe of women who will help develop your networks, keep you accountable, give you feedback and be instantly engaged audience members for your next public speaking events!
Like anything in life, the more you put in, the more you'll get out of the experience!
What do I need to do to prepare for ARTICUL8?
A week before the program starts, I will need you to send me:
- Links to all your social media pages
- Any video or audio you have of yourself speaking to an audience (large, small, whatever!)
- A script (or fully thought out topic) you are preparing to present to an audience (TEDTalk, presentation for work, vlog content, whatever you need!)
There are SO MANY ambitious, intelligent and talented women in the world who lack the confidence to speak up, or who speak up but are unsure how to speak in an authentic or engaging way!!